Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Back to blogging... again

Well, after a gap of nearly 10 months, here I am, wanting to blog again. May be because I have more free time now(?) or may be that I am making up for all the free time I have. Well, whatever may be the reason, I desperately want to blog again and hope this time it continues without break.

Final year : a time when you want to break the rules badly, when you feel mess is no more even worth of stepping in, when you feel you own the world... well, atleast that's how I am feeling these days :)

Uncertain whether I will atleast land up into a job or not (ghaasi, that I am), I had to search for other options. With the effort for FT going into vain, it seems only one option is left. CAT. And knowing the fact that only hardwork wins , I still tend to waste time on games and crap. But then, I hope this blog will help me start from scratch again.

Because winning is all about never quitting.

1 comment:

Aditya said...

:O
8-O

Welcome BACK!!! :))