Saturday, August 25, 2007

One fine morning....

It was Monday morning, the most damned for a kgpian. After all u enjoy ur weekend ( in my case Friday also comes under weekend as I have no classes that day) and then suddenly you have to rush to 7 30 class on Monday morning. I slept at 3 in the morning, with an alarm set to go at 7 and also two of my wingies meant to wake me up for the class [:D].

Now, I don't even remember my alarm ringing and me switching it off, but this wingie of mine wakes me up at 7 20 !! I wake up to find it raining heavily. Suddenly, I remember that I don't have an umbrella and my cycle was punctured the day before for parking in no-parking zone [:P]. Well, heavy rain, no umbrella and cycle - what more omens can destiny provide me as a warning not to attend the class. But then, I chose against it, move my ass out of the bed and get ready for class. It's already 7 45. I beg an umbrella from another wingie and leave for the class. And yeah, I didn't miss the breakfast in mess.

So, I started my long walk to the department at 8'o clock for a 7 30 class !! I walked for 5 minutes and have reached the half-way mark when all of a sudden, the umbrella shattered and I am completely drenched. But the worst was yet to come. I still kept walking and am just 2 minutes away from the department when my slippers suddenly tore apart [:(]. I was all confused and didn't know what to do. I couldn't even move with my slippers on and for obvious reasons, I couldn't walk with them off. So, I immediately got onto a rickshaw and returned back to my hostel. CLASS BUNKED. When I think of it now, I still don't understand why I have never even thought of going to the department in the same rickshaw. Completely messed up !!

P.S: The irony of life: After all this hassle, I return back to my room and just then I receive a text message on my mobile from a friend wishing good morning and saying "Have a great day ahead"

3 comments:

Aditya said...

You're tagged!!! Chk my blog!!!

Anonymous said...

bachi:
nice mama ....really too good

Anonymous said...

yoyo rampo da back to blog ! hilarious post btw.