Friday, January 11, 2008

Lifez good.

CAT results were out two days back and I am finally relieved. Got calls from bangy n lucknow.

When I first saw the result of overall 99.61 %ile i was happy but then when I saw verbal 86.22 %ile I was shocked and lost hopes of receiving any call. So, I didn't dare to check what calls I received upto 4 hours after the results were declared. And when I finally saw them, omg !! bangy !! wow, and yah lucknow too :). True, I expected more calls but after the way I screwed up vocab and those four hours of despair, it feels great and good. May be you need to feel the despair, to appreciate joy. It isn't over yet though.

Whatever happens finally, irrespective of whether I will get into a B-school or not, CAT preparation taught me something I forgot four year back after coming to kgp. Hardwork always pays off. And you always get what you deserve. Not a penny less not a penny more. And above all, it brought back my confidence in myself :).

1 comment:

sonik said...

congrats!! and all the best for GD/PI :)