Tuesday, March 07, 2006

All the way from start again

Well back I am here with my new blog. Actually I sort of created a blog some 5 months back, even posted some crap and then donno why but i abandoned it (guess i have become too much of an iitian). But then i have been trying to start a whole new blog from the past two weeks and here I am finally with one. Wish this goes on atleast :D. But now the problem is what should i write? I am no good at english to create mind-blowing blogs like some of my friends do. And I am no good at writing previews or reviews but i should write something. Am I screwing it up? (plzzz answer it NO)

After that Kolkata incident which most of u might have read it from my friend's (u may as well read it as my best friend's) blog, i feel we guys have become a whole new bunch. May be our behavior hasnt changed much, but then our thoughts have. Lots of comments and response to that incident has made us realise a lot. I dont understand a thing when people say this world is going places. The concern everyone showed for Siva after that incident was simply heart-touching. Wishes from NIT Warangal , IIT Bombay, IIT Chennai, IIIT Hyd!!!! Man what else does one need other than people saying they are for him in the hour of need. OK, let me stop this. This time may be I am going places. From somewhere to nowhere? may be!! Anyways love u Siva and once again kudos to all those knights who have given their hearts out in the hour of unwanted and tragic destiny. And what contributes to make that incident eternal in our minds and remember the essence of friendship is that blog. Luv u lots 'SHARED' ( u better dont get any ideas, huh?). Thanks to all those who have cared to know about the accident and shared their concern with us.

Here ends my first post and I hope I would be continuing this blog positively coz its high time I need to do something useful, something gainful in life.
BBYE

3 comments:

Aditya said...

well... good start and don't get so confused buddy. well nice that i am posting the first comment. keep posting regularly. it's really worthwhile blogging. do add links in the post and then have a gr8 time blogging.

Anonymous said...

all the best ra.....im sure "rampage" will come up with some good( hopefully interesting) ideas.....have fun.

Anonymous said...

chutiya