Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Confused totally

I am lazily moving around in the bed..... doesnt feel like getting up and moving to the classrooms where an spactacle-eyed prof keeps blabbering.. not even a piece of it gets into our minds... so what next?? I would love to have one more deep slumber..... the hot summer getting horrible day by day... making things more diffiult to attend the classes... infact making even the slighest chance to attend classes (for the sake of attendence, though :D) go to the gutter. So what am I doing?? just sitting before the comp... even that has become difficult these days ... thanks to the large count of hours that i spent on the comp last few months, I am developing an opthamology problem :((...

The good news is that the old bot quizroom is back and I am able to get those 69's back :D.... and with 'naka and Oz'(the two grand old men of quizroom) spending considerable time in the room, it has become more interesting and challenging now.... all those typos, shits, fk's, jas slow's, they are all back again...lol, that's gonna be fun!! I bet!!!

Believe me, I really dont know what to write.... I am just killing time these days.. and this post is a part of it. Presently, I am just spending away time watching movies and series like friends, how i met your mother, prison break..... is this the reason I am here?? worked my ass off for two years during 11th and 12th... just to find ways to forcibly spend time in the country's premier institute ?? well, the other day someone was saying kgp has been declared world's second best institute by some esteemed magazine (I remember, I even got a GPL for saying something silly about it the very next moment :D)... so what am I doing here in such a place.... no sports and games.... no CG (being in a loadless department is an invisible curse i guess)... just letting life go by.... uff, this sucks

Ok, whatever, I was browsing through the net and found these two really good online riddles
One is from notpron....deathball riddle
Second one from IIMI..... Klueless riddle
They are just like the online hunt kgp junta had during kshitij time... that was totally confined to kshitij's website.. but these two are too cool... just try them once. Dont try to use the spoilers available in the net...

Ok, then I will get back to my catnaps. BUH BYE

2 comments:

Nishant said...

sooo very old thing,.... half of KGP is over with it.. the other half does't care...

Aditya said...

Started off writing a lot of advices. But then chose otherwise and scrapped it off....Stay how you are. Don't go to the classes.... Well That makes my job easier.. I mean our Cg comparison... hehe... Jus joking.. Neways you will rock your department.