Friday, March 17, 2006

Love - A crap post with hi-fi name


I was just lying lazy from the past few days. Was thinking of a post but then i couldnt make out what to write. Then one of my best friends suggested me the hottest topic ever -Love !!! already hot, huh?? Initially I thought who will write and read about love.... junta has much more important work to do in life.... but then , see you are here reading this.... thats the power of love??or is it not??

Why am I posting this one month after valentine's day got over? Too late, hun? Is love off the air now? No, no, they say love is eternal.... isnt it?

I still remember the days of my OP (u may as well read this as 'ragging') in RP Hall. We went to this wing where we were asked to enact a GD - the topic being love. Well, at that time I was in the anti-love team(hehe, in those days anti-love was one of my orkut communities :P) and I guess I have done that GD excellently :D!!! But then I am a changed(or transformed?? therez a lot of difference) guy now. I hate it nomore. I have even unjoined that community in orkut...... Wait , wait that doesnt mean I am in love... well, yeah somethings are better left incomplete....

But then whats this love all about? Is it great to be in love? Or is it just another useless burden to this pathetic life?? How do people fall in love? Will they ever get up again?? Does love has this immaculate power to transform morons into super guys?? (Well, then if that's the case dont u think everyone should start loving someone? :P) The answers to all these questions.......... God knows!!!

I was in my 12th when one of my friends loved a girl. Well, the others never thought it was love and it was just only attraction. He had the potential to crack JEE, but he lost it ,thanx to the love he found out in his life. And his condition is no better now. The girl left him (he woudnt agree it though). I thought it was too early for love..... again has love got anything to do with age?? Is it inversely or directly proportional to age or something like that?? alright then if u want a more proffessional post about love, check out naka's blog.... GOD!!! what has he got in him that he writes such beautiful posts?? Well, personally I am a great fan of naka!!!

Ok, coming back to this love, there were instances when a guy kills the gal he loved just because she didn't accept his love!!! Was that love?? I mean how he could ever live without her after he killed her if he really loved her?? Isnt that insane?? Or is it real love?? Or is it that insanity is the extremity of love?? Gosh!! Wish someone can answer my questions!!

But, then isnt love great?? Isnt it great to be in love?? Werent there any instances when love has done wonders to people?? Do people go mad?? Does love make a person mad?? What has love got in it that people die for the sake of it?? Is it really such a pleasant feeling to love someone?? Well, questions are now pouring down.... so , let's not get confused anymore.... go by your own way and answer them as u want them to be!!!

It's useless to speak about failure stories in love. There's no need to talk about success stories. So, on the whole, is it a waste of time to talk of love??

As I am writing this post, I am hearing the song from Neal n Nikki

"Like a dream that cant explain, love can change the beating of your heart
Like the sunshine in the rain, love can make your whole world fall apart!!! "
(Is it?? does love really do that??)

"Suddenly, everything has turned me inside out
Suddenly, lovez a thing that I cant live without...
You are my dream, my love, my life
I jas wanna spend my life with you
You are the one that makes me smile
I jas wanna spend my life with you......."

Forget the love thing!!! This song rocks, guyzz!!!!
Chalo then, I will take leave now... hey but thanx to my friend who suggested me this topic :)

4 comments:

Aditya said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Nishant said...

sahi hai ... funda on love... what else do u have in store...
good funda though :)

sonik said...

Eh!! Love?? Humph! No Comments.....I'm over with it.

Anonymous said...

rey economics notes chadivinattu undhi..